Tuesday, January 6, 2009

West Michigan Man At It Again

A west Michigan man, Abraham Young, was awarded the key to the city by the mayor of Grand Rapids Monday night. Young, who you may remember from our story last week,"Man Saves Dog From Aligator" acted heroiclly again. On January 2nd, Young walked into his local bank branch to find a robbery taking place. Five men wearing halloween masks bearing the faces of former presidents were armed and demanding money. Not panicking, he managed to subdue all five men with his knowledge of cheesy movies from the early nineties. Luckily, Keanou Reeves and Gary Busey were there to assist in the arrest.
Young was asked to give a statement to the press later that evening. "Ah, where do I start. I'd like to thank Mr. Reeves and Mr. Busey. They were a big help. I'd like to thank God for getting me through this and ask him why these things keep on happening to me. (press room chuckles) Most importantly, I'd like to thank the creaters of Point Break. Without that movie as a guide, I wouldn't have known what to do in this kind of situation. Thank you."
A bank teller who wished to remain anonymous had this to say, "I feel safer knowing that he is out there. He is an American hero and he is so handsome."
Abraham Young will also be given a $10,000 cash reward. This will probably be spent on his costly drinking habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment