Monday, January 19, 2009

Savage Dating Service- My Friend Brent Is Now Signed Up Ladies!

My name is Brent Vaalburg. I'm 23 years young and know what a woman likes. I currently go to school at GRCC and have a job working for my idol, Doug. I'm good with computers and mechanics. But I'm not here to talk about boring stuff. I want the ladies to know about the real Brent. My friends call me "The Little Bull" or "Big Ted" because my cock is huge. A woman never leaves my bed unsatisfied. I go at it from dusk till dawn. You may have problems walking the next morning.
I'm a gambling man....Love to play Texas Hold Em. One thing you can bet on is that I'm gonna be in that honey box of yours, balls deep. Another thing that you can bet on is that if I drink too much, I'll piss all over you in the middle of the night. Some chicks are into that kinda thing. I think you will adapt.
If you want to call me on my cell, go ahead girl. The digits are 616-283-1572. You can also find me wasting away at the Poker Zone. Peace Bitches!

I strongly encourage those who read this to prank my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment