Friday, January 2, 2009

Man Saves Dog From Aligator

A west Michigan man, Abraham Young(29), had quite an exciting Christmas this year. Young was on vacation in Florida when he witnessed a black lab being attacked by an aligator. Bystanders said that Young came to the rescue by repeatedly bashing a steel rod off the gator's head. One man said, "It was unlike anything I've ever seen. He was agile like a tiger. He had the strength of a bear. He is a true American hero." The dog was fine and seemed to be very thankful. Then it bit its owner for not helping. Young was quoted saying, "Yeah I saw that little fucker gettin all chewed up. Hell, I had no choice. It was like God said get on over there dude. Its just a gator man. That's when I knew I had to do something. Aside from that I hate fucking gators. One killed my cousin back in 84."

No comments:

Post a Comment