Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Obama Nanny Makes Accusations

America has a new president. A man with strong family values. Someone that we can all look up to. But is there another side that we don't know? Could he possibly have skeletons in the closet like many of us.
A former nanny for the Obamas, Kelli McDonald, has come out with some contraversial accusations. According to McDonald, Oprah Winfrey and President Obama have been having an affair since September 2006. The family nanny started working for the Obamas in January 2006 and was relieved of her duties for allegedly stealing Barack Obama's boxer shorts in late October 2007.
I caught up with McDonald and was able to have a brief interview. I really wanted to get to the heart of the story. I was anxious to see if there was any truth and validity in her statements.

Interviewer: "So Kelli, may I call you Kelli?"
McDonald: "Baby, you can call me anything you want."
Interviewer: "Ok Kelli, tell me your side of the story."
McDonald: "Miss Michelle was out of town. I was helping the girls with their homework when
I heard Oprah's voice coming from Senator Obama's room.
Interviewer: "Is it safe to say that Obama was watching Oprah on T.V? I mean it was after
school. Maybe about 4:00?"
McDonald: "Ah, ah, no. See here's the thing, I went to investigate and saw them going at it. 'He
said that he was going to give her some change that would drive her wild.' Now that's some change I could use, woot woot."
Interviewer: "Please Kelli, lets try to keep this professional. Can you explain getting fired over
boxer shorts? It seems to me that you may be disgruntled."
McDonald: "Disgruntled, are you kidding me? I was trying to proove that Obama was
sleeping with Oprah. I figured that if I could get the shorts to a lab, they could find
Oprah's DNA.

This is one reporter who is convinced. Miss McDonald acted like a patriot when she tried to show America that we are being fooled by a two timing prick. If he is two timing his wife, who says that he won't two time us. McDonald will probably be ridiculed by the media. She should be honored by our nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment