Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Love Letter To Sarah Palin

Dearest Sarah,

I'm writing this letter to let you know how I feel about you. Truthfully, it has been hard since you have been out of the spot light. My nights are restless with thoughts of you keeping me awake. Then when I do get to sleep, I find it hard to drag myself out of bed. Things were going so good. What happened? Was it something I said or did? I voted for you and McCain. Apparently that wasn't enough to keep you around.
If only you'd come back. I'll quit drinking. I know I've said that before but now I'm ready. I'm ready to prove to the world that I'm finally ready to take you on as my VP. If only you'd be my VP. You're more beautiful than that asshole, Biden.
Let me count the ways I love you: 1) I love that cute little accent. I'd love to hear you talk dirty. Maybe you could talk about clean coal when we made love. 2) You're from a foreign country. I never even heard of this Alaska place until the election. I guess that explains the accent. 3) No offense Govenor Palin- but you got it goin on. Nice large bust, pretty brown hair, and a face that is just stunning.
If you should happen to change your mind about being my VP, please call. I havn't changed my number. I'd very much appreciate it. I'd rather have you as a VP but friends will do.

Love Forever, Abe

No comments:

Post a Comment