Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl Champions- Sixburgh

Hello sports fans. Football season is over and the Pittsburgh Steelers are the champions. Many doubted the champs and some will say that they didn't earn it. To those, I say Fuck You! This team had undeniably the hardest schedule in all of the NFL. Determination and hard work were the main ingrediants in this dish called victory.
I must give respect to the Cardinals but they were never going to win. Even had the refs called Warner's fumble an incomplete pass, the defense wouldn't have allowed the Cards a touch down with one chance left. The Steelers don't typically allow teams many chances to score, hence the number one defense.
The Pittsburgh Steelers are one of the greatest franchises out of the four major sports in America. When you are that good, haters will try to discredit anything that is accomplished. People who have never felt the delightful high from their team winning the big game. These people are bitter and I can empathize. I would probably be angry if my team always sucked. Hell, I'm angry when they don't make it to the playoffs. I couldn't imagine being a fan of a team that struggles just to win a game.
My prediction for next year is that the Steelers repeat. Their schedule will be about a hundred times easier which will help them on their path to a seventh ring. Teams like the Lions, Chiefs, and Raiders are just a few of the shitty teams that they will face(sorry Lions' fans....someday they will be good. Look at the Cards). The black and gold dynasty is back. I thought you knew.


*Looks like my good friend, Joe Versandal, lost a bet to me. Time to pay up Joe. Time to get your beautiful, Steelers tattoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment