Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Random Thoughts

My dog stinks really bad. Sometimes I wonder if I carry her repulsive stench with me. How do you have fun without drinking or getting high? Would a room full of snotty boogers smell bad, I wonder. Sometimes I pray to God when I'm tired, then I start to fall asleep and have impure thoughts while I'm still praying. I find myself apologizing to someone I've never met. I'm always excited for football season in the spring. I havn't even appreciated summer yet and I'm ready for fall so I can watch people (who don't give a shit about me) play a game. Why do I fall in love with a different girl everyday? Doesn't have to be someone I know. Could be some poor white trash girl at the supermarket. Could be a bank attendant named Shawanda. Or maybe its you...Creepy

No comments:

Post a Comment