Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A Confusesd Little Man

Jiverly Wong was a Vietnamese immigrant who lived in the U.S. since the early 1990's. In case you have no idea who this person was, let me fill you in. Wong recently stormed the American Civic Association building in Binghampton, NY killing 13 people before turning the gun on himself and taking his own life.
Binghampton is a small town in western New York. Per capita, Binghampton has the least amount of crime in the U.S. I guess you could say that they were a little shocked when Jiverly went ape shit.
According to Wong's suicide letter, the police have been harassing him since he came to this country. Late night molestations, threatening text messages, and vicious rumors are just a few of the examples Wong was gracious enough to leave us in his delusional letter.
The letter, that is being investigated by the experts, was dated March 18th nearly two weeks before the slaying. Photos of Wong smiling, holding two guns, and waving around a gun permit and driver's license also accompanied the letter.
Those are the facts in this case. Now let me start by saying, "What The FUCK?" For the reader's sake I was considerate enough to post the suicide letter following this entry. I should apologize for calling it a suicide note. I would describe it more as the rantings of a depraved mad man. A confused little man who was missing all of his screws.
Let me interest you in a couple of Jiverly Wong's quotes. Wong started the letter, "Dear New Ten Now. I am Jiverly Wong shooting the people. The first I want to say sorry I know little English." Like most Asain people, Wong is very polite. I like that in a mass murderer, shows character. Good manners will get you far in life.
This quote that you are about to read completely blew my mind. Try not to think about the words for too long, you will have a fucking brain embolism. "Because undercop gave me a lot of ass during the 18 years I got 7 years and 8 month delivery to grocery in the California came back New York on the August 2007." Ok, I understand that he spoke poor English, but what does this mean? Does anyone feel like they lost some brain cells? I wish I could have had a chance to sit down with Jiverly and pick his little brain apart. I'm certain that it would have made for some of the most interesting conversation I've ever had.
The final quote that I will share ends this letter full of jiberish and non-sense and in all honesty makes the most amount of sense. "Already impartial now...cop bring about the shooting. cop must be responsible. And you have a nice day."
And I say to you sir, have a nice day in Hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment