Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Strippers

I am a man with many vices. Even as a child, I knew that there wasn't much hope for myself. Many hours of my childhood were spent daydreaming about drinking, drugging, and sleeping with women. Perhaps I lack values, or maybe I am just hard wired to be a savage prick. It's probably safe to say that I'm on a highway to hell. This highway that I am on leads me right to my sanctuary...the strip club.
The strip club is actually a very unique place, and not because of the fact that the girls are in their birthday suits. There is a certain freedom that one feels upon entering the club. A feeling that no matter what happens in this life, everything is going to be OK as long as young, beautiful girls are willing to dance nude.
There is a strange sense of honesty that a man shares with an exotic dancer. The stripper craves money and the man craves a naked, warm body. There is no hiding the truth. Anybody who thinks that these girls are going to fall in love them is simply lying to themselves. However, it is very easy to fall in love with them, with trashy names like Jasmine, Star, and Angel. Who wouldn't fall in love?
The female body is the most precious thing on the planet, more than money, diamonds, or power. I see nothing wrong with women dancing in the buff. In fact, I think that if there were more strip clubs people might be happier. Imagine what would happen if we opened up a chain of strip clubs in the Middle East. Sure, some of them would get bombed, but after awhile the Arabs would jump on board. Spreading Democracy through strippers, I like that. In a world full of violence a man should be staring at a couple of breast, not thinking about how fucked we are.

1 comment:

  1. I've read a lot of blogs in my time... but this is by far the best one...ever. Your willingness to be completely honest is written in a way that is not only Not offending, but welcomed.

    ReplyDelete