Sunday, August 2, 2009

Channel 4 News- Pennsylvania Man Saves Strippers

Local man in Pittsburgh, Pa saved 10 exotic dancers from a fire at a downtown strip club. Apparently, an electrical fire caught and within seconds the entire club was up in flames. Customers rushed for the door trampling and injuring dancers. One man, named Abe Young, stood alone and helped the strippers escape by staying behind to make sure everyone made it out safely. We caught up with Mr. Young and were able to ask him how he found the courage to become a hero.

Reporter: Abe, I've got to ask, what possessed you to help these injured women when the walls were literally burning down all around you? You must have been thinking about your own safety.
Abe: Its simple, I didn't want to see that beautiful T and A go to waste. I mean look at these chics. Could you possibly think of yourself when there's a chance that hot pieces of ass like these could perish. Maybe it's me but I couldn't run away.
Reporter: Did you find that the young ladies were grateful?
Abe: Holy horse shit, did I ever. I can't say that I've ever been rewarded for my bravery like I was after saving the girls.
Reporter: Can you elaborate?
Abe: I don't know, is my Mother watching? (laughter in the background) Let me put it this way, I could die right now with a smile on my face.
Reporter: Thanks for the interview, Abe. You truly are a hero
Abe: Thank you
Reporter: This is one reporter who is in awe. If there were only more men like Abe Young. Back to you Bob.

No comments:

Post a Comment