Sunday, February 26, 2012

Long Time No See: A personal letter to one's own blog

Well, Well, Well...Hello, Little Blog World. Have you missed me? I definitely don't miss you. May I be candid? I find that I am more comfortable without you. But here we are. All is the same.
You've been waiting and I've been hiding. You know me all to well. A sudden change in the cosmos and I'd come running back. Tail between my leg. Cowering at your feet. Afraid to live without writing non-sense. You may be correct. Indeed, I find it hard not to share with you.

Have I grown? Will I learn? Can I breath? Can I yearn?
Shall I run? May I heal? Can I run? Can I feel?
In this wide open space, I am vulnerable.
Confined I am inacessible.

Blogging, posting, tweeting, writing, typing, reading, eating, smoking, drinking, fighting, fucking, hating, loving, loving, loving. Perhaps a dream or the nightmare that festers in the guts. And what is the next step? The downward spiral or elevation? Do I have a choice?
Rituals, education, monogamy, career, diet, health, cleanliness, tolerance, patience, patience, patience. Slavery bounds us all. Quoting a famous woman, "Freedom is just another word for nothing else at all."
Am I free, Little Blog World? Can I breath?

No comments:

Post a Comment